This study is designed to examine how feasible and usable a seated under-desk elliptical is for exercise in people with multiple sclerosis (MS).
- Participants will complete two in-person visits and 8-weeks of at-home elliptical use.
- Use the elliptical as much or as little as you please! Participating in this study does not require a minimum amount of use.
- Complete self-report measures and walking tests.
- Participants may keep the elliptical upon completing their at-home use.
- Up to $100 total compensation provided.
to be eligible, one must
- be 18 years of age or older
- have been diagnosed with MS
- walk with the use of an assistive device such as a cane, crutch, or another form of support
For more information, contact study staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 598-0501.
The lead investigator of this study is Kevin Alschuler, PhD.
Study ID: STUDY00016696 IRB: University of Washington IRB Date Approved: 12/2/2022