We welcome all members of the multiple sclerosis (MS) community to guide our research program and provide advice regarding research activities. Our work is based on the diverse experiences and perspectives of those living with MS.
Ask a question! We want to hear from you. Please submit your questions and ideas and we’ll tackle new topics based on your needs.
We are looking for…individuals who have been diagnosed with MS or live with someone who has been diagnosed with MS and are at least 18 years of age. Individuals who identify as people of color, LGBTQ+, noncitizens, or with primary or secondary progressive MS warmly encouraged to respond to this call. Community members from across the United States are invited to join; there is no requirement to travel.
Involvement can be flexible. Participants will need to be able to attend a virtual meeting (using a digital device or phone) once per month. The group will conduct ongoing, periodic check-ins regarding what aspects you want to be involved in and the best ways for you to participate.
Potential participation activities
- Draw upon your experiences and perspectives living with MS to provide input on a range of research activities targeting wellness, rehabilitation, symptom management, emotional health, and more (see our website for more details)
- Engage in co-learning and co-education with a team of researchers, health providers, and others living with MS
- Guide issues or raise concerns addressed in MS research
- Learn about the research process
- Learn about how the latest medical information is disseminated to health care providers
- Help share research with the MS community
- Partner with us to share our research findings with the MS community
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more or to ask any questions.